- 300 EUR + 2,900 EUR i.e. 3,200 EUR (first third of costs) upon registration,
- 2,900 EUR (second third of the costs) for June 30,
- 2,900 EUR (third third of costs) for 15 September.
for these 3 new CAD SPECIALIZATIONS – session 23-24:
The tuition fees are 3.900 EUR instead of 4.800 EUR and are to be paid as follows:
- 300 EUR + 1.200 EUR i.e. 1.400 EUR (first third of the fees) at registration,
- EUR 1,200 (second third of the fees) by 30 June
- 1.200 EUR (third part of the fees) by 15 September
ATTENTION: 12 places maximum per specialization.
Bank details of the CAD
BNP Paribas Fortis : IBAN BE93 0017 2185 3767 – BIC GEBABEBB
ING : IBAN BE45 3631 3208 9889 – BIC BBRUBEBB
Belfius : IBAN BE85 0689 3121 7306 – BIC GKCCBEBB
The CAD does not accept checks. Tuition fees must be paid into one of the school’s bank accounts. For international transfers, bank charges are at the expense of the originator.
Tuition fees remain as announced at the time of registration for the entire program (except for repeaters in the first year if the price increases) unless inflation exceeds 5% per year, in which case the fees will be indexed.
Since the number of students admitted each year is limited, the full tuition is due even in case of withdrawal or exclusion from the course.