- Interior Architecture & Design
- Digital Design and Communication
- Fashion & Textile Design
The tuition fees for the undergraduates programs and the double degrees are to be paid as follows:
9,000 EUR per year (8,700 EUR + 300 EUR registration fee*) :
- 300 EUR + 2,900 EUR i.e. 3,200 EUR (1st third of costs) payable upon registration
- 2,900 EUR (2nd third of costs) paid by June 30
- 2,900 EUR (Final third of costs) paid by September
- UI-UX & Digital Design
- Video & Motion Design
- 3D iMAGE Design
The tuition fees are 3,600 EUR and are to be paid as follows:
- 300 EUR + 1,100 EUR i.e. 1,400 EUR (1st third of the fees) at registration
- EUR 1,100 (2nd third of the fees) by 30 June
- 1,100 EUR (Final third of the fees) by 15 September
Please note: there are only 12 places maximum available per specialisation.
Bank details of the CAD
BNP Paribas Fortis : IBAN BE93 0017 2185 3767 – BIC GEBABEBB
ING : IBAN BE45 3631 3208 9889 – BIC BBRUBEBB
Belfius : IBAN BE85 0689 3121 7306 – BIC GKCCBEBB
– The CAD does not accept bank cheques. Tuition fees must be paid into one of the school’s bank accounts. For international transfers, bank charges are at the expense of the originator.
– Tuition fees remain as announced at the time of registration for the entire programme (except for students repeating the first year, if the price increases) unless inflation exceeds 5% per year, in which case the fees will be indexed.
– Since the number of students admitted each year is limited, the full tuition fee is due even in case of withdrawal or exclusion from the course.
*Registration fee: this amount covers general administrative costs as well as individual insurance (taken out by the CAD) in case of any accident on the school premises.