The annual tuition fee is 8.100 EUR (7.800 EUR + 300 EUR registration fee*) and is to be paid as follows:
- 2.600 EUR + 300 EUR – ie 2.900 EUR (first instalment), at registration,
- 2.600 EUR (second instalment) by June 30, 2018,
- 2.600 EUR (third instalment) by September 15, 2018.
Note however that there is a staggered payment possible for some Belgian residents (upon acceptance and subject to a surcharge of 300 EUR)
The annual tuition fee for the last year (Year 4 or Year 5 depending on the programme) is 4.200 EUR (3.900 EUR (half year) + 300 EUR).
* Registration fee: this amount covers the general administrative costs as well as individual insurance (taken out by the CAD) in case of accident at the school.
Bank details of the CAD
- BNP Paribas Fortis : IBAN BE93 0017 2185 3767 – BIC GEBABEBB
- ING : IBAN BE45 3631 3208 9889 – BIC BBRUBEBB
- Belfius : IBAN BE85 0689 3121 7306 – BIC GKCCBEBB
- The CAD does not accept checks. Tuition fees must be paid directly to one of the college’s bank accounts (or by cash). For international transfers, bank fees are at the charge of the payer.
- Tuition fees will remain constant over the complete academic cycle (except for students who repeat their first year, if the price were to increase) except if inflation were to exceed the annual 5%, in which case the fees would be appropriately adjusted.
- There is a limited number of students admitted each year; tuition fees must hence be paid in full regardless of abandonment or exclusion from courses.
The CAD completes forms and certificates for family allowances, STIB and SNCB subscriptions, etc.
Beginning of classes
Classes begin late September. A Summer School is organised in September (3-week courses in both Drawing and English) for those whose levels in drawing and / or English need improvement. The decision to participate in these courses or not is made by the direction during the interview process.