The main purpose of processing your personal data is to send you the required information and to send you monthly newsletters with information that may be of interest to you.
Your personal data is collected and processed by the CAD, Rue Roberts Jones 25, 1180 Brussels. Your personal data may also be collected and processed by our subcontractors, intermediaries and other partners. The latter only have access to the data strictly necessary for the execution of their task.
How do you control your personal data?
When the CAD collects and processes your data, you have a number of rights, which can be exercised at any time. The main ones are:
The right to access and the right to rectification
In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR Regulation, you have the right to obtain from the CAD the following (but not exhaustive) information about your personal data:
- the purposes of the treatment;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- where possible, the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this duration;
- including profiling, as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, useful information regarding the underlying logic, and the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the concerned person.
You also have the right to correct or update your personal data at any time. This allows us to ensure that the information we collect is accurate, up to date, relevant and useful.
The right to the deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- you withdraw the consent you previously gave us to process your personal data, provided that there is no other legal basis for us to continue processing your personal data;
- you object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- you object to us processing your personal data for the legitimate interests of the CAD (such as improving the overall user experience on our website);
- your personal data are not legally treated;
- your personal data must be erased in order to comply with the legislation in force.
The right to portability
Your data is portable. They can therefore be moved, copied or transmitted electronically. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format provided that (a) you have given us your consent to process your data, (b) we have processed your personal data as part of the performing a service to you or providing a product and (c) we processed your data using automated means.
The right to the opposition
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time when there are compelling and legitimate reasons relating to your particular situation. The CAD will no longer process your personal data unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the treatment that prevails over your interests and your rights and freedoms, or for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising or defending your rights. justice. You do not have this right when the data collected by the CAD is in compliance with its legal obligations.
In addition, when the collection of information is carried out on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal.
The right to limit treatment
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data if:
- you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate;
- you believe that personal data are not processed in accordance with legal provisions and you prefer that we limit their processing instead of deleting this data;
- you need data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you objected to the processing of your personal data and wait to see if your interests related to this objection take precedence over the legitimate grounds pursued by the CAD.
The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data by the CAD with the Protection Authority of the Privacy, competent body for the Belgian territory.
You may, at any time, exercise the rights mentioned above via our contact page: https://cad.be/contact-cad/and indicating as subject of your request: “My personal data” or in sending a registered letter to CAD Brussels, 25 Roberts-Jones Street, 1180 Brussels.
You can set your browser in such a way that it does not accept cookies. You will find explanations on how to adapt cookie settings in the “Help” or “Tools” section of most browsers. Warning : most websites do not function optimally if you disable cookies.